Friday, July 28, 2006

THIS BLOG





shall be my ranting ground (thus the title).


I'll blog AS AND WHEN I WISH TO.
ABOUT WHOEVER I WANT TO BLOG ABOUT.


Today i may wish to blog about this particular person i detest so much.
TOMORROW perhaps i'll blog about this particular person that i dunno but want to talk about (WHICH WOULD BE V MUCH UNLIKELY)


YEA.








Yes i'm weird, sorry.

And if you're clever enough, perhaps you could tell WHO i'm talking about (in my WEIRD entries). HA.HA.



But well this is simple - I LOVE MY FB.
Doesn't take a dumbass to figure that out.

There, friends of hd - I MENTIONED HIM IN MY BLOG.




Good night all.
I questioned my purpose of blogging.
And i stared into the computer screen (not lcd, fyi. BIG FAT THING WITH 2SPEAKERS AS EARS { ha ha ha } BLANKLY.)
And it stares back at me blankly-ER.



EEK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home